Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, the decision has been taken to postpone the Thai GP.
As the global outbreak of coronavirus continues to develop, the Thai government has communicated that it won’t be possible to hold the OR Thailand Grand Prix on its original date. The FIM, IRTA and Dorna therefore regret to announce that the event, due to be held on the 22nd of March in Buriram, has been postponed.
The FIM, IRTA and Dorna are currently evaluating if an alternative date is possible for the event later this season.
Further updates will be published as soon as available.