|Posted on March 8, 2017 at 5:00 PM|
For you who may and want to compete in the European Women Motocross Championship, there is still time to enter for the first event in Denmark. (Neastved, April 1st-2nd)
Notice! In the women’s European Motocross Championship 2017, entries cannot be accepted from any rider who has finished in the top 4 positions in the 2016 and/or 2015 FIM Women’s World Motocross Championship.
Supplementary regulation (Denmark, April 1st)
To enter events:
To enter the European Women Motocross Championship, please contact your federation for more details, getting the entry form and more information. The federation will guide you also concerning the license you need to compete in the championship.
It is still possible to enter the event in Denmark (April 1st-2nd) as there is a new date for late entry.
The entry form must then be send by your federation to [email protected] at latest Thursday the 9th March 2017!
Summary of the FIM Europe Women Motocross European Championship 2017
- The race time has changed from 15 min + 2 laps, to 20 min + 2 laps.
- Two (2) races during each event.
- New rules and championship logo that must be displayed on the front number plate and upper front torso of the shoulder area of the jersey or display it on your chest/back protector if the latter is worn of the jersey. (See more details in the regulations of the size of the logo!)
The layout of the respective logo must be respected and have a surface of minimum 25 cm2 (this is valid for both front number plate and jersey/protector). The logos for the different European championships are available on the FIM-Europe website. http://www.fim-europe.com/motocross-snowcross/#1473085152566-47ae18f5-e1e7 )
- Riders must display the surname and starting number on the back of your jerseys or display it on your chest/back protector if the latter is worn over the jersey.
- Riders must wear unmodified and commercially available, full upper body protection (back and front) at all time whilst you are on the track.
- For all individual European Championships, not combined with MXGP/MX2, the organiser may charge an entry fee of a maximum of 100 Euros.
- Notice! In the women’s European Motocross Championship 2017, entries cannot be accepted from any rider who has finished in the top 4 positions in the 2016 and/or 2015 FIM Women’s World Motocross Championship.
- (For more updated rules and details, please see the complete regulation in the link below or in the attached file!)
Regulations of the European Championship 2017
Event calendar and supplementary regulations:
Always feel free to contact me if you have any thoughts or questions!
Best Motocross Regards
Member of FIM Women in Motorcycling Commission
Categories: Women in Motorcycling, FIM Europe
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.